Tuesday 29 November 2011

Another Home game

A quick update before the match tonight. Three times we've played Sutton Coldfield before tonight and three times we have been beaten - on current form it will probably be 4/4 but football being that funny old game you never know - we shall see in about 5 hours time.
Yesterday we finished decorating the bedroom in the morning and then I went out on my bike for a 20 mile ride - it was cool in the wind but dry (more than can be said for this afternoon when we had about 30 minutes of very heavy rain and strong winds). Completed the ride in 1 hr 25 minutes. I'll try and get out again tomorrow for a few miles depending on what we decide to do.
Just after the rain I mentioned this afternoon I snapped this shot out of the bedroom window.
A football update later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment