Sunday 8 January 2012

As Expected

That guy from oop north bottled out of the Mill Street challenge - too busy drinking tea from his Canon 70-200L F4 lookalike thermos flask ! And to add insult his missus won the Goalden Goal (and I still didn't get my fiver !)
Not as expected was the 0-2 defeat by Coalville Town. 0-0 after 80+ minutes before a wonder strike broke the deadlock before a 2nd goal 4 minutes later sealed yet another home defeat.
Eight defeats in the last 11 league games is pretty poor and we have four home games on the bounce to come starting next week with a visit from Kidsgrove Athletic.
Photos from yesterday are here: Belper v Coalville
Having checked my database I see that we have met Coalville before but not since the early 1950's - I'm sure Ken will remember us winning 8-2 on their last visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment