Wednesday 7 December 2011

Bad to Worse

Despite reports suggesting Belper played well again, to paraphrase Led Zeppelin, the result remain the same. A defeat at Grantham means we have lost 8 of the last 9 games. Saturdays trip to New Mills is another tough game, that will be followed by a visit from a Derby County XI in the Derbyshire Senior Cup then a definite Must Win visit from Shepshed Dynamo. Tough times at the Meadow.
Missed out on a bike ride on Monday as it started sleeting just as we were about to go out. I hadn't out the turbo trainer together so couldn't use that. I put that right last night by assembling it ready for tonight but thankfully it was dry so I got out for a quick 7.5 miles (33 m 08 s).
Won another jersey on ebay today. I needed one with a full length zip for when the really hot weather returns...wonder when I'll get to use it ? Not for a few months thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment