Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas comes to Sherbourne

We couldn't put it off any longer, We had to get the decorations out of the loft and make the place look a little more festive. I think we managed it.


When we got back from shopping I thought I should stock the bird table up as the cold weather had left the garden looking a bit bare. I piled on mealworms & sunflower hearts. Thinking that it would keep our feathered friends happy for a while. As we were decorating the tree I looked outside to see the bird table covered in Starlings.

By the time they had finished the bird table was clear - as if a plague of locusts had passed through.

After the decorating I fitted the cadence sensor to the Peugeot bike. I had read that it was difficult to follow the instructions but it turned out to be a simple task and as far as I can see it is set up and is linked to my Garmin GPS watch ready for a trial tomorrow (assuming we can't get out for a few miles due to the forecast of snow).

No comments:

Post a Comment