Saturday 3 December 2011

Same Old Same Old

Another Saturday, another defeat (I think I've said that before recently). A goal down after two minutes in yet another game, we just cannot seem to switch on when the whistle blows. After that we were chasing the game and lost another goal to make it a 0-2 defeat. The game itself was not one of the best and Kidsgrove had won only 1 of their previous 10 games, so a very poor result for Belper. We need to get out of this run of defeats. Tuesday night we travel to Grantham (who sit near the top of the table and whom we haven't beaten at their place since I was 1 year old - thats 1964 ).
I still have to sort the photos from the game but I took these two during the 2nd half as the sun set on the Seddon Stadium.

Match photos are here: Kidsgrove v Belper

No comments:

Post a Comment